SYNC OVER BLUETOOTH – YES IT WORKS!
Some of you might be thinking: why Bluetooth? The answer is simple: Most of our customers don’t leave home without their phones or tablet and Bluetooth is the most common and widely-used wireless technology used by almost all of them. The solution for cable-free operation is right in front of you: in the palm of your hands.
Battery. SYNC E uses Bluetooth low energy. This means, your SYNC E offers a battery life of up to 35 hours – no matter if you use it for setup, syncing or monitoring your devices.
Connectivity. Forget the old phone/car radio connectivity problems. With Bluetooth LE you simply hold your phone close to your Tentacle SYNC E to link it with your app.
syncing device for any video shooting
Monitoring. Tentacle devices don’t have a built-in display – and that’s just how we like it. The best user-interface is your phone. Use it to monitor and setup your Tentacle SYNC E with a frame-accurate timecode display, without the need for any additional expensive equipment.
Accuracy. Tentacle’s sync algorithms allow you to monitor your Octopodes with frame accuracy via the Tentacle Sync app.
Future-proof. Every Sync E acts as a master and broadcasts timecode independently via Bluetooth. Almost every mobile device can make use of this timecode, opening up a whole world of seamless connectivity sync network without needing any new technology – straight out of the box.
- Timecode Sync, Setup and Monitoring over Bluetooth (iOS & Android)
- Can act as Master Clock or Jam-Sync to any External Timecode Source
- Lockable Connector with the included “Tentacle Clamp”
- Built-in Rechargeable and Replaceable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Accurate with a Drift of less than 1 Frame within 24 Hours
- Runtime up to 35 Hours, Fast Charging via USB-C
- High-Quality Built-in Microphone
- Switchable Mic/Line Output
- Uses LTC Timecode according to SMPTE-12M Standard
- SMPTE Timecode Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 29.97DF and 30 FPS
- Integrated Hook Surface for Easy Mounting
- Super Small (38 x 50 x 15 mm) and Lightweight (30 g / 1 oz)
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Designed and Made with Love in Cologne, Germany